Skip to content

Have your say on the
Future of Firefish

Firefish Customer Ideas

We’re always listening to suggestions and do our best to include as many user ideas into the Firefish road map.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

296 results found

1. Hyperlink to google maps from candidate post code

To have the ability to click on the post code on a candidate's profile and bring up their location in Google Maps. Greater integration with Firefish and google maps showing candidate routes to potential jobs would also be very useful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Delivered  ·  Product Team responded

Hi there – we have been able to sneak this one through for you as it was a relatively easy one – going out tonight
    thanks Wendy

2. Post to more Job Boards

Post to more Job Boards; Jobsite, JobServe etc...

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Jobsite, EmedCareers and cityjobs are now available – job serve still on the radar but if you weant to log this one separately others can vote on it. thanks

3. When sending an email the subject of the email is shown in General Notes

At the moment when an email is being recorded on the software it only says' general email'. It would be better that the subject title in the email sent is shown for example instead of 'general email - you will see the subject of the email sent i.e Terms & Conditions - Irish Dental Jobs, Temp rate- Irish Dental Jobs. At the moment if you are looking for a specific email that has been sent for example we sent an email yesterday with a quote for a temp assignment, you cannot find this straight away as everything is showing as…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi All

This idea has now been completed as part of our Recent Activity Updates released last night – you’ll find more information on the Fish Tank: https://firefishsoftware.elevio.help/en/articles/572

Any votes that you assigned to this idea have now been returned to you and can be used to support other ideas you’d like to see developed in Firefish.

Thanks for voting!
    Ross

4. Show Alerts sent to prospects in the summary view of a candidates profile, maybe the colour code fishes?

When I create a job, alerts are sent out. When I'm working through potential matches or searching my database i cannot see if an alert has been sent out unless i look at the alerts tab. It would be great to see the alert sent in the communication summary of a candidates profile AND to see if an alert has been sent for a particular job when i am working through the "potential matches" for the job. Maybe even the coloured fishes to show stages. Otherwise, I have to keep going back and fourth to check if an alert has…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Delivered  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add [%ContactSkype%] for Clients when setting up Skype Interview

When setting up a Skype interview the candidates Skype gets automatically put into the template for the client to see, but there is no functionality to have the clients Skype appear (only their physical address). This seems rather odd as it means you have to copy and paste this into the template. We setup many Skype interviews (just as many as in person) so this functionality would speed up the template system and seems strange that it doesn't exist already.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Tagging candidates to certain clients

We are saving lots of candidates to the system, who would be great when future opportunities arise with particular clients.

It would be amazing if you could 'tag' or 'pool' candidates into multiple groups - (perhaps by doing something similar to hash tagging on Twitter?) so when adding them you could just add the client name as a tag, then when you want to look back at the people you've saved you'd search it and all the ones you have saved would come up...

Might be impossible, but I'd love it if you could make it reality!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Delivered  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Show job priorities in the job list reports

It would be good if the job priorities indicated by the coloured flags could carry through to the bespoke job reports.

So to display High / Medium / Low or / No Priority for each job

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Running feed of candidate or client communication

Its great that any notes, emails etc are collated on the lower right so that you can look back in history, what would greatly improve this is for these notes to be open and collated so that you can quickly scroll through the communication journey rather than have to click on each independently. eBoss recruitment software have this and its a great feature

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi All

This idea has now been completed as part of our Recent Activity Updates released last night – you’ll find more information on the Fish Tank: https://firefishsoftware.elevio.help/en/articles/572

Any votes that you assigned to this idea have now been returned to you and can be used to support other ideas you’d like to see developed in Firefish.

Thanks for voting!
    Ross

9. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

HI there – that is the job references numbers back in the considering list.
    Have a good weekend
    Wendy

10. enable me to change all my email templates to one singular font, to fall in line with my outlook font. I prefer Calibri to Arial and would l

Enable me to change all my email templates to one singular font, to fall in line with my outlook font. I prefer Calibri to Arial and would like to be able to change Firefish systems across the board rather than separate emails.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Send a notification email if someone comments on your blog

It would be great if Firefish could set up the blog so that you either need to approve a comment that's left on the blog before it's made public, or at the very least give the option to set up email notifications every time someone comments on a blog post. This would make it easier to manage and ensure any spam-type comments aren't made public or can be filtered through rather than needing to be checked all the time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Released in 2.5 – The user that posted the blog will now get an email notification if a comment is posted to allow you to respond.

thanks for the suggestion !

12. Skype Field

it would be good if you could add a Skype field to candidates just as you have for contacts ..we speak with all our candidates via Skype.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

HI there – you actually do have this – if you look in the candidate profile page you have all the social fields for candidates in their personal details.

Once entered this will then show on the persons header.

thanks Wendy

13. Finding and Coding Part Time Candidates

Could FF create a way of coding candidates as being available to work part time? It would be ideal if we could then search on this if a part time job crops up!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Delivered  ·  12 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. prevent accidental deletion of documents

Please can we have a 'failsafe' check around the uploaded documents? it is very easy to hit the X to delete a document instead of opening the document and it doesn't ask 'are you sure you want to delete?', therefore you just lose the file.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Delivered  ·  12 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Notes section for new vacancy

Its rare that I have an actual job spec from my clients. When putting a vacancy on it would be useful to have a notes section at the bottom to add any notes relating to the role.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi you do have the notes box in the header – hope this helps
    thanks Wendy

16. save and close!

can we have a 'save and close' button @ the top of the page as well as the bottom, to save scrolling down? Will make whizzing round the system much quicker, and avoid us getting heaps in our open activities list : )

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Delivered  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. How are search results returned when searching for candidate skills?

We need to be able to search for candidates on the skills they are coded with. Our database has international candidates coded with their languages in the skills section of the profile. Currently we are unable to search on this.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi we have made the skills section of the candidate profile auto populate and now moved this to a search option on the advanced search. I hope this helps

thanks for the suggestion!

Wendy

18. Star Rating

Can we change the star rating when we are in an internal interview or at any stage of the process rather than only being able to do it in an action?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Delivered  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Withdrawn/Not Progressing tracking and storage!

Within any job, we have different options @ the top (considering, internal int, external int etc) - but our withdrawn or not progressing candidates sit (greyed out so you can't do anything with them) within 'considering'. But it would be better if we had a 'withdrawn/not progressing' option @ the top as well and candidates are moved into there.

There also needs to be be a way of seeing in recent actions on the job page when a candidate has withdrawn or not progressed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Leigh,

not sure i want to split off the candidates rejected or withdrawn but understand and agree that we could try and make it easier.

I made a posting to another enquiry http://bit.ly/c09PgC about moving more stuff on the one page and then you would have a summary of all the candidates withdrawn / rejected visible here

in terms of seeing recent candidates rejected your should be able to see this on the job summary page in the last 5 actions and then if you click onto the action history you will see a list of all activities.

longer term i would like to be able to offer a way of filtering the action notes.

if you let me know if the idea on http://bit.ly/c09PgC in tandem with this reply would help.

thanks

20. Confirm Meetings with Candidates that are not role specific

Often candidates wish to meet with us to discuss options and how we can work with them proactively to find roles and sometimes just so we are aware of them for when interesting opportunities arise. As such we often need to confirm candidate meetings that are not linked directly to a role. Currently there is no automated confirmation generated for such meetings as this is only generated when meeting a candidate against a specific requirement workflow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Delivered  ·  6 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base